Amalfi Sails offers pleasant excursions at sunset along the Mediterranean Sea, but one of the most popular is the natural route of the Amalfi Coast. To kick off this new adventure full of history and nature, our crew will pick you up from any town along the Amalfi Coast:
- It begins with the famous medieval town of Amalfi in which the coast bears it’s name.
- The second stop is Conca dei Marini where we will see the Lover’s Natural Arc (true to the Italian lifestyle, it holds a legend of deep romance) and Sophia Loren’s villa sitting on a cliff high above.
- Next, you will reach the Fjord of Furore, a turquoise lagoon tucked away in an inlet between cliffs and the sea.
- Next is Praiano, the fishing still virtually untouched throughout the centuries.
- Then there is Positano, where the colourful villas and vegetation climb up the rock. The view of Positano from the Sea is truly magnificent! And it is from the sea that you will get to admire the most famous luxury hotel of the town: Sirenuse, San Pietro, Tre Ville and Buca di Bacco.
- Finally, sitting off the coast of Positano, you can see the private archipelago islands of Li Galli (It was through these islands that the myth of Ulysses and the song of the Sirens was born).
Once you reach the Li Galli islands, you can see the intense red Italian sun setting behind the island of Capri. From here we will leisurley head back toward the coast and while we cruise back to the departure pier, you will have the opportunity to stop and take a dip in the warm coastal waters. Aside from the breathtaking sunset and the coastal landscape, the real beauty of this excursion is that you can travel in relaxed style and plan out exactly what you would like to do.
Get in touch with Amalfi Sails for your low-cost sailing holidays: with our competitive rates you can plan your trip by choosing from a myriad of activities. You are free to book boat excursions, sightseeing cruises, special events and sea transfers. All you have to do is choose to come and join us in a new adventure!